Thursday, May 14, 2009

and not all memories are bad.

As this year of high school comes to a close, I realize how close I am to graduating from high school altogether. And I still am excited even though it seems very strange that in a year from right now I will be independent and on my own. It's exciting, very, very exciting.

Lately, I have also been thinking about my friends that are graduating. I don't have too many that are going out this year, just a handful or so, but still, those friends are very important to me, and they make me treasure my memories with them throughout the year. Like how Jared used to walk me to class after fifth period, or how Tyler always hugged me at the beginning of lunch, or even how Kegan always joked around with me in English. Those times were very memorable of my year this year in high school, and those three people will let me remember this year for a long time. Just because they were there.

Of course I have several other friends (and even ones I don't go to school with), but these kids have made high school better. I'm one of those kids who hates going, but goes anyways just to get it over with, and while there, these boys have improved my mood. Of course there are a few girls in there who make things worthwhile, such as my friend Tiffany K. and Bethany. I've known Bethany my whole life, and Tiffany, while a new friend, is a good one. She's fun and I'm actually doing a shoot with her on Saturday morning for graduation pictures.


They're going to be gone next year and I will be the superior of the school, and quite frankly, I'm ready for that. Everyday I wish that high school would be over with, I just don't want my future to fly by as quickly. I know that high school is 'preparing me' for whatever else happens to me later on, but it gets very tiring and very boring after a while.

Nonetheless, this year at school was a fairly good one. My classes weren't as difficult as I expected them to be, and math was a good challenge, but I beat it and definitely passed. With that, I end this post by saying that it was worth it this year. I made more friends and grew so much closer to the others that I already had.

I guess that's all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment