Friday, May 29, 2009

a box of sharp objects.

So, today my niece came over because my younger sister is watching her this evening, and somehow, we got on the subject of babies. My niece, a four year old, decided to enlighten me with how women get pregnant and how they get a baby from being pregnant. Here's what she said.

"A birdy flies through the air and lands on a mommy, putting something in her mouth. It kind of looks like a cough drop. Anyways, the cough drop goes into her tummy and forms a baby, and after a while, the mommy has to go see the doctor and he cuts her belly open and there you have it, a baby."

I laughed. A lot.
... a cough drop? WTF?

Anyways, on a different note, I found something on Twitter today. It was aimed at "Bible Thumpers". And while I might be a Christian, I support Gay Marriage. This video was pretty amazing. I love it, and I give it five stars. Check it out below.



Have a safe weekend, everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment