Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Heart Faces: Pink Week!

I'm entering this week's "I Heart Faces" challenge. This is my very first time entering. Today, I was spending time with my best friend when the urge to make cupcakes struck us! I took advantage of the situation and made cupcakes in honor of Breat Cancer Awareness month and then decided to incorporate the cupcakes with this week's challenge on "I Heart Faces!"



So, here is my photo entry, featuring my best friend and delicious cupcakes! :) I haven't enjoyed them yet, but I plan on doing so quite soon. :) Comments are appreciated !!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's also my first time to join the I heart Faces challenge.

Those cupcakes look delicious!

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

those cupcakes are making me hungry! love the look on your friend's face :)

lsquare said...

Love the creativity of your entry---makes me smile just looking at it!...

Post a Comment