Sunday, May 10, 2009

tick, tock. you're not a clock.

Today is Mother's Day, Dia de Madres, and I spent it with my mother at church. Afterwards, we had a nice little picnic at the local lake, and such. I didn't eat much, but the dessert was amazing. Afterward, my friend Josh came over, and we watched Mr. Deeds, but he left kind of earlier than he was hoping to. I was, in a sense, relieved, because things got a little out of hand. That's all I'll say about that.

The picnic
was quite fun though, well, for the most part. My sisters were there, as were my niece and nephew. I love those kids, but they can be quite stressful. Oh, for Mother's Day, I made my mom and my sister something of the kids. They loved it, and I worked quite hard on it so I'm glad they liked it.


I thought it turned out nicely. Nonetheless, it was what they got.
I hope everyone had a happy Mother's Day! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment