Monday, May 11, 2009

oh, really, innocence?

Today the sophomore class decided it would be humorous to go out and purchase one thousand bouncy balls and let them loose in the C-Building hallway. The juniors thought that they were doing it tomorrow and planned to rape them of all of their bouncy balls, but they didn't. They did it between fourth and fifth hours, making the teachers in the hallway entirely furious. The idiots didn't realize that there are camera's in the hallway and the cameras caught almost every student who took place in it and they all got two days of detention after school. Idiots.

On another note, my Spanish teacher has literally gone nuts. Today she told us about getting mammogram. I don't want to hear about her boobs being felt up by a machine. Ew.

Right now, I'm chatting to a few people on AIM, and getting dressed to go eat Strawberry's. Yum. From what I can remember, they have some of the best food of all time. It's been a while since I've been though, and I haven't had it catered to me in over a year. I hope its as good as I want it to be because I'd hate to be disappointed.

That's all for now.
What are your plans tonight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment